4th Batch Weinberg Campus Accelerator
1 December 2021 - 31 March 2022
The Weinberg Campus Accelerator starts its 4th Batch. In December, the 4th class in the field of Biomedical & Life Sciences as well as Bioeconomy, Greentech, and New Materials is about to start. Until December 26th, 2021, tech-startups have the possibility to apply via the online form and receive first-class founding support, industry-specific workshops, and indiviudal coaching by experienced coaches.
What can the Startups expect
- Professional workshops, individual coaching on the topics: Business model, financing, certification, marketing & sales etc.
- Access to experienced coaches, mentors, investors
- Use of the coworking space
- Access to regional and international networks in the core industry
- Use of laboratories and technical infrastructure of the Technologiepark Weinberg Campus in Halle (Saale)
- Final pitch event in front of investors in March 2022
All information at a glance
Application deadline: 26.11.2021
Class phase: 01.12.2021 – 31.03.2022
More information is available here.
The Weinberg Campus Accelerator is coordinated by TGZ Halle GmbH and funded by the Ministry of Economics, Science and Digitalization of the State of Saxony-Anhalt with funds from the European Union (ESF).
Photo by: Thomas Meinicke