All about “DiGA”
With the DiGA, a future-oriented possibility is given for startups. We will take up this topic in order to create more transparancy.
With the DiGA, an innovative and future-oriented path is being taken, but also one that has not yet been sufficiently established in practical care, which in turn offers many possibilities for developments in the health sector. Therefore, we would like to take up this topic in order to create more transparency.
For this reason, we have invited experts to give us an insight into the procedure of applying, to show us best practice examples and to teach us from the real world which challenges are to be particularly observed.
We’ve prepared following key topics for you
- What fits into the DiGA directory
- Principles of the Fast Track procedure
- Lessons learned since its introduction
- What are typical pitfalls
- Discussion of best practice examples
- Inclusion in the directory
- Motives for Startups
- 14:00: Opening
- 14:10: Keynote BfArM (online)
- 15:15: Keynote WIG² (online)
- 16:15: AID MEDWARE(live)
- 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- Weinberg Campus Accelerator
- Weinbergweg 23 in Halle
We have provided free catering.
Clock here for tickets.